CIEE Launches Indiegogo Page to Support Student-Led Crowdfunding for Community Partners
From providing library books for youth in Cape Town to advocating for community rights, CIEE participants are making a difference in their communities while abroad. These students are offering their time, talents, and passions to local organizations that have positively impacted their study abroad experiences.
CIEE is helping to support and spread the word about these inspiring student-led initiatives by establishing a new partner page on the crowdfunding website Indiegogo – and we need your help!
Visit CIEE’s Indiegogo partner page to get inspired and read more about our students’ fundraising campaigns:
• Kagisano Women's Shelter (Botswana)
• CamionArte Library of Wheels (Mexico)
• Syrian Refugee Maternal Health (Turkey)
• Diplomats of Diversity (France)
• Community Rights: Mining Resistance (Thailand)
• Educating Athletes (South Africa)
• Local Books Library for Youth in Pollsmoor Prison (South Africa)
• Kid's Learning Hub (Senegal)
Then, pick your favorite cause and donate! CIEE will match up to $1,000 for the campaigns that receive the most donations.
Help us give back to the communities that welcome our students with open arms – donate today!